Basic Knowledge // Orientation in Funding Opportunities
08.12.2020: Tuesday, 08 December 2020
The area of funding possibilities for artists and cultural professionals appears to be rather complex: A distinction is made between public and private funding, depending on cultural sectors, thematic fields, target groups and/or background of the applicants.
This online seminar is intended to bring some light into this complex system. Based on a selection of funding programmes, the seminar will outline the range of funding possibilities and discuss specific funding logics and perspectives, aiming to make it much easier to apply for the appropriate funding programme.
Experts from Kulturförderpunkt Berlin give an introduction to funding opportunities within an informative online seminar. There will be the chance to ask further questions.
Andrzej Raszyk | Kulturförderpunkt Berlin
Who can participate?
Students, freelancers, project makers, artists, cultural institutions, collectives, venues/project spaces
from all fields of arts and culture.
Assumed level of knowledge
No previous knowledge required.
Participation via zoom
1) Registration: bit.ly/2ItFLuJ
2) Link: We use the software ZOOM for our video conference. After your registration you will receive the ZOOM link and, if applicable, a password for the online event by email.
3) Device: Possible devices: Apple, Windows or Android devices. Camera not necessary.
4) Using ZOOM: If you click on the ZOOM link, ZOOM will guide you step by step through the registration process or the free download of the software/app.
5) First time using ZOOM? If you are using zoom for the first time, please allow 5-10 minutes for the set-up. Should you have any problems with the set-up, we recommend the zoom video instructions: bit.ly/2J6Xx3E
6) User account at ZOOM not necessary.
7) Start: The online event begins as soon as the moderator starts it.
When? Tuesday, 08/12/2020 | 10.00-12.00 h
Where? Online via ZOOM
How? Participation is free, with binding registration via this link: bit.ly/2ItFLuJ
Abonnieren Sie den Newsletter des Kulturförderpunkts Berlin!